Form I 765

Form I-765, also known as the Application for Employment Authorization, is a form used by foreign nationals who are temporarily in the United States in order to apply for permission to work legally in the country.

This form is typically filed by individuals who have a nonimmigrant visa that allows them to stay in the United States for a certain period of time, but who are not otherwise authorized to work in the United States. By filing Form I-765, foreign nationals can request permission to work for a specific period of time, usually up to one year, while they are in the United States.