Form I-129CWR

Understanding the Requirements for Filing Form I-129CWR Form I-129CWR is a form used by employers to request a change of nonimmigrant status for an employee. This form is used when an employee is already in the United States and wishes to change their nonimmigrant status from one category to another. In order to file Form […]

Form I-134A

How to Complete Form I-134A for a US Citizen Sponsor? Form I-134A is a form used by U.S. citizens to sponsor a foreign national for a nonimmigrant visa. The form is used to demonstrate that the sponsor has the financial means to support the foreign national during their stay in the United States. To complete […]